loading...Recipe Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
9 ounces uncooked spaghetti, according to taste
1 cup chopped onion cooled
1 tablespoon minced garlic
14 ounces tomatoes (boiled, drained, then chopped)
1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce, to taste
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon salt
8 ounces grated cheddar cheese, separate
3 cups of boiled chicken meat, minced
How to Make
1. Preheat oven to 350 º
2. Boil pasta / spaghetti as directed packaging, and drain.
3. Coat a non-stick pan or skillet with Cooking Spray. Place the wok / pan over medium heat until hot.
4. Insert onion and garlic, mix well until fragrant.
5. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, and salt. Reduce heat, and heat the sauce to boiling.
6. Pour sauce in a container or pan, put the spaghetti and chicken. Sprinkle cheese on its surface.
7. Roast in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
Servings: 4-5 people